Thursday, July 2, 2009

Mind full of fog

Best Blogger Tips

What kind of a superhuman ability do you have?? I mean can you fly or see in the dark?? Or maybe you can tell what I think is it? If then why should I write this you can just crawl in to my mind and read me. Simple as that!!! So I should stop right about ….now.

But then again everyone don’t have that ability which you have. So I will just keep typing my brains out till you get what I’m trying to tell. This picture does not mean much. I know it’s just a regular picture of a tree surrounded by the fog. It seems like the tree is all alone in this vast empty space and in its total wild nature. But look closely… yes ok… look cloooosely…

Mmm no not the watermark I’m talking about!! There are 2 power lines coming out through the fog is it?? So is this tree a really wild tree which stands in a real empty space…?

Think again. This tree is just a glimpse of our own illusion. This tree is situated in a middle of a paddy field where many houses and a small town situated nearby and plenty of activity. But all we can see at this right moment is the tree and the fog has clouded our judgment.

Do you really know how many things in your life that you have covered with a thick fog of illusion and misjudged. Just because you can see something on the surface things many not be the same always. Think twice and think thrice. There is much more than we can see. How much fog do you have in your mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...