Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What if I was him!!

Best Blogger Tips
Yesterday when I was driving in the dusty roads of the central Colombo looking at all the hassle alongside the roads suddenly a strange thought came in to my mind. What if I was him!! A man begging for some cash moving from vehicle to vehicle at a color light junction who does not have both limbs. What can his life be like? To whom his responsibilities are and what are his goals in life I wondered. And then another man riding a push cycle with some kind of a load on the back of the cycle trying his level best to go faster. Maybe he have to deliver that load to some place and he is already late. What can his life be like?

In a split second I realized that I was given with a massive opportunity. An opportunity which all of those people had yet is not the same for everyone. An opportunity which shapes up every one and make them a pure successor or a looser. This opportunity is none other than my LIFE. My life which was with me from the day I was borne and still strive to keep me going. And for the amount of luxury that I have in my life which those people which I have mentioned at times can’t even imagine should I actually complaint about the occasional sunlight which peeks through my side mirror? Or should I get really irritated about my lunch getting late for 10mts because someone has given me an urgent assignment?......

This shot is a for the people who really strive to make a living. Even a small joy may seems like a fortune for them. And the real joys in life which we fail to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...