Friday, October 2, 2009

Gram seller

Best Blogger Tips


Life is hard. I have said that before as well. But yet every day every minute we struggle to survive it and actually survive. Isn’t that mean we all are survivors?


Some of the best times I have had in my life was as a photographer and some of them are on the beach. Just looking at the waves and sands and counting minutes to catch the best sun rise or the sunset. Pondering on useless crap that hits my mind just like the endless waves just hitting the shore. And this person comes pushing his gram cart and I started to wonder while I take a shot. He comes here to make a living. And I came here to live nature. Does he see the same beauty I see at this hour?

3 comments:

  1. This is a nice shot..but I feel the composition is too tight.

    Keep some space in front of the main object.

    The tint you have given is good. But dividing the picture 50:50 by the horizon is usually not done. That gives a geometric appearance to the whole picture. That is increased by placing the object in the middle of the horizontal length.

    If you could increase the contrast of the photograph.., that would give more meaning to the story you are trying to tell.

    Brother.., don't get offended. Few comments only.

    Nirmana Jayatunge (nirmanaj@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nirmana
    Thanks for the constructive criticism given. I know this shot is not perfect when it comes to composition. I had a tough time doing it coz the beach was filled with people as usual on the Sunday evening and I had little space to work with. I'm glad even it came this way for that matter. However regarding the contrast it looks a better on my monitor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one. Did you notice that mans left foot?? Is this shutter speed is OK??

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...