Friday, October 23, 2009

Vintage smiles

Best Blogger Tips Even though no one can really answer the purpose of photography, from the day photography was invented it was used for several purposes. Out of which journalism, advertising and as a medium of art are some key purposes which goes beyond the normal day to day photography. I mean the once who take pics of their own family at the amusement park!

The worlds recent history has become quite visually fantastic after it was started to get captured in photo medium. Photography has come a long way and managed to capture and stimulate all the rough and soft spots in day to day lives and beyond.

Thus I have decided to feature some rare yet watch worthy photography in my blog time to time. As a start today I have picked some vintage photographs which portray a bit of humor in them. I have no information on who are the original authors of this photos or the historic story behind them. But I find them interesting because they bring some smiles from the past. I hope you will enjoy them as well.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...