Wednesday, October 21, 2009

On the wall

Best Blogger Tips Every now and then I come across an image in my image library which let me ponder for a while. I have visited quite a lot of places and captured maybe over 100,000 shots out of which only few I’m proud to display without guilt in mind. That’s how it works with most of the photographers. More you get mature and experience in something more you expect thing to be better. Some say I’m a perfectionist when it comes to photography but I don’t think I will be that extreme. I just give some though and be flexible at the time and after shooting something. Sometimes post process will give birth to entirely different product than to which I had in mind initially. That’s the digital age we live in.


This piece (which looks direct and simple) is a combination of 3 shots. So actually it’s a panorama. And it was captured at the Mahiyanganaya center for aborigines. A wall painting which portray the expressions of age old culture and history. You can find more info on the Sri Lankan aborigines well known as “Weddas” right here. http://vedda.org/


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...